In Kerala, wedding is one of those occasions which bring people together from different parts of the world. In fact, the people of Kerala believe in following culture and traditions which imply that a lot of money has to be spent to make the occasions successful in more ways than one. However, there are several reasons for which you may not want to splurge during the wedding rather make it as simple as possible with the least amount of cash in hand. When it comes to Christian Matrimony, you can follow the rituals and still have the opportunity to arrange the occasion within the least amount of cash.
- Inviting the closest family members: Although you have dreamt of making your wedding one of the most lavishly planned occasions in the family, you can always go off the track and make major changes in the list of invitation. To make the wedding successful within the least amount of cash, it is good to invite close friends and the family members. Make sure that you invite all the members of one family rather than rejecting one or two people. If you are not sure, getting the suggestions of the elders in the family can help you arrive at a decision.
- Arranging the food: Food is one of the major expenses in a wedding and you can try to stick to the authentic recipes. When you do not have plans to spend in the wedding in an extravagant manner, you can treat the people with a few fewer items than it would have been otherwise.
- Printing the invitation: For Christian Matrimony, you can still have unique invitation cards that are prepared at home, unlike the other weddings that are printed in the shops. As a matter of fact, you can create a surprising element with the invitation cards.
- Planning and more: Although the plans for a wedding never seem to end, you will still need to plan and this will continue until the final stages of the wedding. The more you analyze, the better the plans. Make sure that you discuss the plans with the other family members to make the changes that allow you spend money without going over the board.
- Avoid stressful situations: Wedding is stressful in itself and you must never invite more stress only to make the situations more difficult to handle. Whether things go wrong at the last minute, frugal weddings can come to help. For instance, if you have decided to plan the wedding at home instead of a different venue, you must be happy to learn that one of the walls has crashed suddenly. Checking the maintenance and repair work at home makes real sense before the wedding rather than spending uselessly without any reason.
When you have a small amount of money in hand but have to complete the wedding within a small budget, it is necessary to arrange the wedding including those components that do not create an impact in the rituals. Make sure that you do not hurt the family members in a bid to spend as little as possible. You have to play the cards right and still have a happy wedding following the lines of frugality.
Download the Shaadi.com app and find your perfect match from the largest Matrimony site