Wedding season is around the corner and the arrangements of the wedding in a traditional Tamil Christian family have gradually started taking shape. When money is the major obstacle in wedding, you have to make changes in the plans while still following the traditional rituals that make the wedding complete. If you have just started with the preparations, it is likely that you have prepared the budget and well aware of the financial situation. One of the first steps that you need to do is to follow the plan strictly that you have prepared and then track the expenses. The idea is to have a smart plan to impress the family members that come to attend the wedding without letting them know that it is a budgeted wedding indeed.
- Offseason wedding: As part of Christian Matrimony, you can arrange the wedding in offseason rather than spend more in each band everything during the peak season. Instead of arranging a wedding during the winter, you can arrange it in summer if you have more relatives that want to enjoy the scorching sun and the heat rather than the nagging rain which can spoil the spirit beyond limits.
- Bachelor party: Instead of going to a five-star hangout to enjoy the bachelor party with your friends, try to arrange it in the terrace and make it special by cooking the food on your own make it just like a picnic rather than a party. In this way, you will be able to add unique elements to your wedding without shelling out much money.
- Using seasonal flowers: When it comes to Christian matrimony, it is incomplete without flowers but you may not have to buy the off season which can again take you off the budget. Flowers are beautiful no matter what the season is and you can try to create invigorating decorations without overdoing it.
- Baking the cake: Instead of placing the order of the cake in one of the prominent city shops, try to showcase the idea of homemade cake which is prepared by a family member or some of your friends that can add extra zing to the wedding. It may not be the two-tier cake which you have witnessed in most of the weddings but a delicious homemade chocolate and vanilla cake in the shape of the wedding bells or heart and include the names of the bride and groom.
- Favors are fussy: Do not create a fuss with favors rather try to make the wedding special by focusing on the rituals. If you are not aware, most of the wedding favors end in trash. You may prepare them at home such as small bags carrying a set of earrings for the girls and tie for men. Buying them during the season of the sale will help you get reasonable discounts.
- Bridal makeup: The bride can always skip going to the parlor when friends and cousins do the job at home. Not only does it save money but you do not have to say no to all those girls and women that accompany the bride to the parlor.
Weddings are beautiful and the essence can be conveyed in a simple and elegant manner without worrying about arranging it in the least amount of cash. Arranging an extravagant wedding does not convey that you are special but you can make it special even without spending much money.
Download the Shaadi.com app and find your perfect match from the largest Matrimony site