In the words of Jan H Stringer, “The most perfect relationship is the one that supports you in fulfilling your destiny—the one that empowers you to be everything you are meant to be in this world and beyond.” To a frustrated and lonesome single person, life can often seem like a rosewood bed of two amorous, love-struck couples. At first glance, studies seem to back it up, hinting that married persons are on average contented more than single and much happier than the divorced ones.
But, for a closer view and subsequent analysis, if you split these married people into two definite groups thriving on marriage quality, you’ll find those in self-assessed failed marriages are absolutely miserable. They are much less happy than people who’re unmarried. Then, those in self-assessed successful or good marriages are a lot happier than the threadbare literature reports. The reality is an absolute hodge-podge and you have dedicated Matrimony Sites showing you the way, helping two people to share the same platform, meet and know each other, and take it further if they want.
- Finding someone you can easily connect with: Selecting the right partner for life is essential in leading a happy married life. There are numerous factors that you need to consider while choosing your life partner. The primary aspect is to entail things that are vital to you. It’s very crucial to choose someone who you can strike a conversation with quite easily. This way, you will enjoy doing things before talking about them together sans getting bored.
- Potential partner with common interests: Selecting a person who shares similar interest works in your favor. You need to remember that every interest doesn’t need to be the same, but it can be identical and some will be the same. Relationship experts and clinical psychologists say that when you decide to spend your life with somebody, you must consider things that both would love to do or see together. For instance, if you’re a music lover, you’d ideally like to be with one who loves it as well. It’d make your life interesting.
- Considering the intellect of your partner: For those who are laid back and the partners are over-achievers, it could snowball into a threat or disruption to your marriage. You need to be eye to eye pertaining to your collective perception, thinking, and processing of things.
- Standards are okay: You need to take your and your family’s sentiments and standards into account while choosing your life partner. Though it’ absolutely alright to have someone who probably doesn’t belong to your layer of society, but make sure that person isn’t fully off the mark.
- Mutual respect: It’s a foregone conclusion that you can’t spend your life with a person who has respect for your goals/dreams, your personality or you. So go for someone who will appreciate and acknowledge you for the coming chapters of your life. That’s what all Matrimony Sites try to imbibe.
You also need to figure out whether he or she is trustworthy or has the potential to be trusted. You need to spend time together as well.
Download the Shaadi.com app and find your perfect match from the largest Matrimony Site