The initial step towards fixing a Hindu wedding in India is matching of the kundali. Kundali Milan or Horoscope matching is considered to be the first and the most important thing while fixing a marriage of a couple. As per Indian astrology, it is considered very important to match the horoscopes of the boy and girl. As per the astrologers, it is a proper scientific way in which the kundalis are matched as per the ashtakoot method. The placements of the stars at the time of the birth of the boy and the girl are divided under 8 categories and matched accordingly. Ideally, a least of 18 out of 36 gunas are required for a good match and a happy marital life.
Off late, horoscope matching has become very popular, especially in the case of arranged marriages. The parents of the could-be couple make it a point to have the horoscopes matched before proceeding further. While some consider kundali Milan to be bogus and refute it from the core, others believe it as an utmost necessity. Banking on this, we have recently witnessed the springing up of many websites which make horoscope matching easier at home. All you need to do is just fill in the birth details of the bride and groom and the portal will do the rest. However, unlike getting it matched from a real Pandit, we cannot be sure whether the predictions made are accurate or not. Let us now have a look at the pros and cons of getting the kundalis matched via pandi or online websites:
Horoscope matching through a pandit:
- He is knowledgeable: Most pandits are masters in matching horoscopes. They know the science of science and planets well and hence prove to be more accurate than any virtual portal.
- Can clear doubts: as common people, most of us don’t know much about horoscope matching. Hence, in case of any doubt, we can as Pandit ji face to face for a solution.
- Can be held accountable: In case the couple doesn’t get along well, we can always go back to the Pandit and seek answers from him and hold him accountable for misguiding us.
- Is expensive: A Pandit can ask for a large amount of money for matching horoscopes. Hence, it can turn out to be an expensive affair.
- Can lead to superstition: For their monitory benefits, some Pandits can misguide you while matching horoscopes, leading to superstition.
Horoscope matching online:
- It’s free: anyone can go online and match kundalis on such sites free of cost. Hence you save a lot of money.
- Easy to use: using these sites is very easy. All you need to do is go online and fill in the required details. The software will do the rest.
- Quashes superstition: Since a computer is doing all the work, there is no scope of any superstition to arise.
- No accountability: A computer cannot be held accountable if in case anything goes wrong. Hence, you have no one to turn to.
- No proof of authenticity: being laymen, we cannot be sure whether the predictions made are true or not.
So think over the given points and choose wisely. All the best!
Download the Shaadi.com app and find your perfect match from the largest Matrimony site